DEFF Online is a yearly event organized by Denmark's Electronic Research Library, and a two days academic library conference aimed at members of the DEFF Consortium and invited publishers and producers of e-resources.
We expect about 125 librarians and other interested participants from Danish higher educational institutions including both university level, professional higher education and high School level.
During the two days there will be key-note speakers and a number of break-out sessions on academic library themes. There will both days be an exhibition area for publishers in connection to the main auditorium.
We are pleased to announce the 7th DEFF Online to be held in Copenhagen, Denmark - May 19th-20th 2016.
DEFF Online 2016 will be held at
Hotel Scandic Sydhavnen
Sydhavns Plads 15
DK-2450 Copenhagen SV
If you are participating as an exhibitor the sponsor fee is 800 EUR. The sponsor fee includes the following:
- 2 persons participating from your company
- A stand of appox. 2-3 square meters in the exhibition area - we provide a table and 2 chairs
- Wireless internet connection
- Coffee, tea, water, fruit and lunch for two persons
- A discounted room at the hotel Scandic Sydhavnen
- Your company name and logo on a presentation in the exhibition area (we will do all we can in presenting your company and your logo in a satisfactory manner but cannot be responsible for any deviations from your own design manual)
DEFF will provide a “speed dating” opportunity for communication between the librarians and all the exhibitors during the two-day conference.
There will be limited time slots for the exhibitors to present their product in break-out sessions.
If your company would want the possibility of doing a 25 minutes presentation of your product in a designated room the additional price will be 200 EUR.
Registration for exhibitors
Will be open January 2016 and more information and a more detailed program will follow later.